I teach a variety of classes for a variety of levels including complete beginners.
Classes and workshops for adults (Age 15 and up are welcome).
If you can’t find what you are looking for below, please make sure to get on my email list by filing out the “contact me” form!
IMPROV 301, Mondays, April 17- May 22, 7- 9 p.m.The ArtsCenter. In progress.
End of session Performance is on Monday, May 22 at the ArtsCenter, Carrboro.
8 p.m. Free, open to the public.
A Day of Improv: Be Here Now
Sat. May 13 , 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
One day improv workshop.
No experience needed. The ArtsCenter.
Learn more & register at:
Summer Improv Intensive, June 16-18. Learn more and register here: https://artscenterlive.secure.force.com/ticket/#details_a0S36000003DaFvEAK
Add on Thursday session: What’s My Purpose?
Learn more and register here:
Advanced Skills Improv: Performance Class
A class for experienced improvisors.
Thursdays, (4 weeks)
May 25- June 22, 7-9:15 p.m. (no class on June 15)
Public Performance at the Improv Percolator, June 9, 8 p.m. at The ArtsCenter
Location: VIF/Participate Building, 201 Sage Rd, Chapel Hill
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Your spot will be officially saved once I receive your payment. Then, you will get an email confirmation.
2 ways to register:
1) www.paypal.com. Send amount toPayPal.Me/AnooTreeBrod
2) Send check to: Anoo Tree Brod, 109A Forsyth Dr Chapel Hill, NC 27157Class will fill on a first come, first served basis.
Why take improv?
Classes are great for all kinds of people wanting all kinds of things. I tend to attract a variety of adults who are needing some sort of break through or creative inspiration.
- Professionals seeking help with public speaking and leadership skills.
- Professionals or lay people who are interested in developing “outside the box” thinking
- Couples and family members find improv helps relationships/community connections. The tools, when applied to life, help create a more inclusive mindset that creates space for all parties to come to happy solutions! Couples particularly enjoy taking improv together!
- Individuals seeking to break free from social anxiety, depression or even just a general life “malaise”. I have seen many a doldrums make way for a renewed spark when improv becomes a weekly life practice.
- Spiritual seekers who are drawn to mindfulness practices. Individuals who wish to be more anchored in the present moment. As the tools of improv are incorporated and embodied into life a natural spontaneity and playfulness occurs. Full body awareness and whole hearted living happens organically.
Contact me with any questions including pricing , scheduling or to discuss me leadings an improv workshop or retreat for your company or community.